Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ode to Erin





I'm not really sure why, but God has blessed me with many, many amazing people that actually like to hang out with me. One of those people is Erin Cleveland. She tirelessly puts up with my constant desire to "photo-shoot" and despite my perpetual poking and pulling of her infallibly outrageous outfits that grandma would never approve of, and my requests for her to do ridiculously dangerous things like climb over multiple fences to tromp though a deserted car jungle where a heard of goats, an emu and a brahma bull live, she still lets me call her my best friend.
Thanks to Erin, not only do I have the best, best friend that anyone could ever ask for, I have a beautiful model that lets me take thousands of pictures of her so that I can pretend that I'm good at this stuff.
Thank you, Erin. For being my best friend when no one else was. For everything.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and you're right, what a beautiful subject! Are you doing this now professionally? Let us know, your work is splendid.

    ReplyDelete